Translate

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Baby Clothing: Ernsting's Family Haul

Hey beauties,


Today I have a very special post as it revolves around my baby's first birthday celebration. Yeaahhh, in exactly 4 weeks time, it will be so far that my baby will turn 1 and ladder up to being a toddler. No more an infant! And we are all set to make it ultra special. And the first thing, I could do or let me just put it this way; I must do is to buy clothes. 

And seriously guys, I don't know how it is in other countries but in Germany it is kind of difficult to find colourful baby dresses at a reasonable prices. For some reason, here the baby boys are dominated with all shades of blue colour and girls with pinks. I hate this classification! I mean baby's world need to be colourful and so should be the clothes. And the one shop that I truly rely on for some burst of colourful and pattern-outfits is my fav "Ernsting's Family". 

So here's quick look at the Haul!



In the pic below are 4 undershirts and one normal cotton full sleeves shirt with striped bands in front (ahh..you can see that!! ;-))




And the Jacket below is so soft, fluffy and cosy. I just love it! Other than these I bought 2 jeans and one cotton pants (blue coloured with elastic waistline). Jeans are fitted with elastic bands and can be adjusted around waist fur optimal fit.



P.S. All items were picked from Sale and in sizes 86/92 suitable for babies from 1.5 years to 2 years. I prefer to buy a size larger (especially jeans) than the actual size of my son. This way it's not only economical but also spare me from buying outfits every three months. You do know how fast babies grow out of sizes!

Tip: Plan in advance and try to buy outfits during off-season to save money. I would buy jackets and sweaters in winter sale for the next season and similarly summer clothes during the summer sale. Of course not always but most of the time. Trust me it saves a lot of money. Also if you tend to like some pattern and print which is available only in larger size, then go ahead, buy it for the season yet to come and be uniquely styled. :-)

Hope you enjoyed this little tour. 

I shall see you soon with another interesting post!

Till then .....KEEP SMILING! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment