Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"For Your Beauty" Facial peeling Pad

Hey dearies,

A few week back I received my blogger box from drugstore Rossmann with such incredible products. One such product was this facial-peeling pad from the brand for your beauty. For those of you unaware of the brand for your beauty, it is the house brand of Rossmann and offers a wide range of beauty and skin-care tools.

Most of the times I refrained from buying the tools from their brand, especially make-up brushes. But that's not what I should be discussing, right!

So coming straight to the point!


A Facial-peeling pad, is something which we all (kind off) require every single day to get rid off the dirt and dead skin. At least, I do need it for my combination skin and this pink-coloured (feminine it is!) silicon pad with minute yet very soft bristles serves the purpose completely. It is very gentle on the skin and the fine fibres removes the dead skin effectively while stimulating blood circulation simultaneously.

It should be used on the well moistened skin and gently massaging in circular motion for a couple of minutes (say 5 minutes to be precise!). However, best results are achieved in combination with a cleansing product. I use it generally with face wash-gel or sometime with cleansing milk. This peeling pad has a small holder at the back side which makes it easier to grab and fix it in between fingers for a proper massage. Also for it's super mini and practicle size, you my take it on any journey. It's so small that it will fit in your pocket as well! ;-)

Ever since I own this, it is my constant companion for daily skin-care routine. Unfortunately, I could not quote any price range as it was sent to me as a gift. However, once I get hold of price I'll update it here.

Till then I wish you all a healthy and glowing skin!

Keep smiling! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment