Translate

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Yves Rocher Riche Creme (Anti-Ageing night cream)


Hello my dazzling beauties,

You have grown a year older and for the first time in your life you have discovered that fine line turning into wrinkle. Or did you got those unknown spots that were never there a year back. Or do you feel your skin has lost elasticity and is looking rough like leather. Well you are dealing with "Skin-Ageing". Now there are plenty of things that cause this skin-loosening phenomenon. Sunlight, smoking, poor diet, excessive alcohol drinking and etc. But the question is how can we just avoid these adverse effects. It is really possible to avert ageing. Ohhh Well....not completely (it's your b'day present as you age :-D) but as they say you can definitely delay it. BUT HOW????

First of all leading a healthy life and eating a balanced diet.

And Secondly, get hold of anti-ageing skincare products as early as possible. By this I definitely do not mean that you start lathering up your skin and body at sweet 16 with anti-ageing products. ;-) But just at the first glimpse of signs of ageing. You know "Prevention is better than cure" and this phrase hold true also for skincare. 

And off-lately, I'm flattered by an awesome anti-ageing night cream from Yves Rocher. Now those of you who follow me on instagram, knows what I'm talking about. 


So here's the deal! This cream consists of 30 plant oils. Seriously, I have never ever seen or heard of any cream containing so many oils. And for this reason it is enormously nourishing even with a teeny-weeny bit. Even with so much oil content it doesn't feel greasy. Well initially, it does but when you really massage it into the skin, it's all absorbed and my skin just felt so soft like that of baby's bum. The formula of the cream works brilliantly overnight and I wake up with a bright and fresh skin. NO oiliness the next morning. And all I do to look more awake is to wash the face with cold water. I have been using it for past 3.5 weeks and I do feel the change in my skin texture.

Now I know you'll might be interested in those 30 plant oils. SO here's a direct pic of the packaging.




However, this night cream does contain parabens, perfume and paraffin. Hence, if you are allergic to these or in general avoid these, then this is not meant for you.

For me, so far it's worth a applause but no commitments yet. ;-) It is available at Yves Rocher online shop and is priced at 32 € for 100 ml (current offer!!)

Time to say Bbye but I'll be back soon with more news & reviews. Subscribe for regular updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment