Translate

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Eat, Sleep, Makeup and Repeat: Makeup Revolution Pro looks palette

Hey beauties,

I'm here again with another colour bursting review. By now you might have guessd it and if not this is what I am talking about. It's the Makeup revolution's Pro looks eyeshadow palette by the name "Eat Sleep Makeup Repeat". 

This eyeshadow palette has some interesting mix of colours from bright red to Pink & fuchsia, Emerald green to neon yellow, deep blues to purples. And not to mention, it has three highlighter (Rave on, Rave off and Repeat again) shades which differ only in the intensity of the shimmer. 

On one side you have 'Rave on' which is frosty silver-white shade, whereas 'Rave off' is a shimmery white (aptly a silver tone). And last but not the least 'Repeat again', which just led me speechless is the glittery silver (heavy dose of sparkling glitter particles).  And look at that reddish-orange shade, so bright and cheerful. Seriously I'm in love with it!

See the swatches!



My My... I'm glad that I did laid my hands on this palette which offers a range of colours with textures ranging from mattes to frosty to shimmery eyeshadows. Again some of the matte eyeshadows are little more chalkier than others but can be worked around. The frost and shimmer eyeshadows are little bit on the creamier side. I believe the colour intensity of all the eyeshadows is build-able to desired level. 

Since I'm not a sucker for packaging, I would say the glossy plastic casing with gold embossing is fine. However, while handling it does feel as a cheap packaging material. Another thing that disturbs me is the left behind fingerprints on the casing. Grrrr! I hate to see those impressions on my palettes but I must learn to live with it. Nevertheless, it comes with an additional sponge applicator brush which I won't be using. It's a same story with every other palette, I guess. And it has a mirror exactly the size of the palette, which is quite handy while doing makeup. Ohh and it does comes with this name sheet for each and every colour (makes life so easier! :-P).

At a price of 7.99 €, it isn't a bad option if you want some break from your regular neutrals and flesh toned eyeshadows. Especially for spring and summer seasons, I think it would be a great deal. In Europe, it's available on kosmetik4less website

Are you impressed ??? Then give it a try and grab yourself a deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment