Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

DIY: Multi-purpose container/holder

Hello there,

It's me again with a super easy DIY. This DIY is all about getting your stationaries in place or shall I say a decorative stand for your candles or even better what if it serves as your cosmetic brush holder. Well, well, well....for me it's a multi purpose stand, holder or whatever you want to name it. Currently, I am using it to place my jumbo candle that was my birthday gift. Here's a pic for you guys!


And since you have had a look at the picture, any guesses what it is made of ?? Uhhh...

Ahaaa..looks like someone got it right! Yeah baby, it's that "tin container" which you have just emptied after eating your nuts.

So quickly, here what you need for this easy-peasy DIY Multi-purpose holder.



1) A tin container (any size will do)
2) A gift wrapping paper
3) A Pair of scissors
4) Glue stick
5) Some ribbons for decoration

HOW TO:

1) Measure the length of the tin container and cut the wrapping paper accordingly

2) Glue the wrapping paper on the tin container. Make sure that the edges are clean.


3) Now decorate the container with ribbons as you may want. I chose to attach 4 bow-knots followed by wrapping a pink ribbon just in the centre of the container.



And tadaaa.... our beautiful decorative container is ready. Store you pencils, pens, brushes or like me give your candles a beautiful home.

And what good about this DIY is that even you kiddos can make these and plenty of them!



Now it's time to say goodnight and I shall see you with some other interesting post soon.

Till then..HAVE FUN & KEEP SMILING :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment