Translate

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review: "Blushing Hearts" I Heart Makeup

Hey beauties,

Last week I received my order from kosmetik4less.de. I have already posted a Picture of the products on my Instagram. I was super excited to try these new products and one of them was "Blushing Hearts", a triple baked blusher from the company "I Heart Makeup". This was the first time I actually bought the product from the brand "I Heart Makeup". Best to my knowledge, it is a sister brand of london-based make-up company "Makeup Revolution". Honestly speaking, surfing through their website, I just fell in love with the sweet heart-shaped packaging apart from the beautiful pink tones of the blusher. So, I decided to gave it chance and bought it.



SO here are the facts,

As you all can see the blusher came in a beautiful heart shape cardboard packaging in gold (at the bottom) and lovely pink (top) with gold detailing. It's an instant eye-catcher and I just love the packaging. But there is more to blusher than just packaging. The beautiful pink toned blush has three different shades of pink with varied intensities. Each one is pigmented enough and has a decent shimmer. Although, I believe pigmentation could be enhanced because for my warm skin tone, I really need to press into the blusher to get a that luminous appearance. But those of you are on the fairer side or with pink undertone, a light swipe may be enough for that glamorous and bright look.


Here's swatches for all the three individual shades (in day light). 


You may use the shades independently or swirl around to get a flush of pink. For me it's the combination of all three that works wonder and gives that rosy colour on the cheeks which actually freshens and enlightens up the face.

Yahhhh my dearies, priced at 6.99€ for 10g, it's definitely a bargain for the quality of product you get. Also, from different platforms, I learnt that it is a dupe for "Two faced" blushes. In terms of packaging they do look quite similar. But I cannot provide you a direct comparison as I don't own the "Two Faced" blushes. And I don't think I need to invest ca. 30 € for quite sometime (guess so!).

All in all, I am glad to have this product in my vanity and ready to explore the whole world of "Makeup Revolution". I am sure I can definitely see some of their amazing products (like iconic palettes or the lipsticks). Well, as in when I grab them, I'll update you guys here. 

Till then...Keep smiling! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment