Translate

Monday, January 19, 2015

Personal Care Haul from Yves Rocher

Hello beauties,


Today I have an very interesting Haul for you guys. Those of you who follow me on instagram knows what I am talking about. Yesss! It's my Yves Rocher Packet that came in last week.



Here's a quick overview of what all products I ordered from their shop online.

1) Redberry shower gel (Xmas limited edition, 200 ml at1.50 €)
2) Sebo vegetal gel cream to improve skin texture (50 ml at 5.99 €.
3) Winter Set containing following products at 8.99 €
  • cle vegetal peeling gel, 200 ml
  • Jardins du Monde Shower gel in lime, 200 ml
  • Fresh deodorant with Pomegranate extract, 100 ml
  • Bathing towel (free)
4) Fruity Lip-balm set at 3.99 €
  • Lip-balm with vanilla flavour, 4.8 g
  • Lip-balm with strawberry flavour, 4.8 g
  • Lip-balm with Red cherry flavour, 4.8 g
  • a Pink pot with white polka dots (free)
Apart from these, I also received surprise gifts. Well not exactly because while online shopping they provide you an option for the free gifts to select for. And this is what I grabbed

1) A Pink sport/gym bag. 
2) Anti-ageing cream from the range Riche Creme

All in all I ended up paying 20.43 € for all these wonderful products. The shower gels smell heavenly. I am already using the Lip-balm in Strawberry and they do not dry up my lips, it provides a very soft orange sheen to the lips. 

Ohhh well, I will soon review each of the product separately here on my blog. 

So if you want to know more about any particular product, stay tuned in by subscribing to my blog

Alternatively, like and follow me on facebook and instagram for regular updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment