Translate

Friday, January 9, 2015

Unboxing: Glückskind dm-box

Hi everyone,

My very first post on this blog and what could have been the better way to flag off my blogger journey but to start with a my baby news.

Yup, I am a proud mother to my 10 month old "bundle of joy" son. Coming back to the topic...

During my pregnancy, I registered (online) myself with drugstores like Dm and Rossmann, here in Germany. It is kind of tradition here, that almost every drugstore and companies dealing with baby stuff like baby food, toys, clothing etc. offer their customers a chance to register themselves for their premium (baby bonus) programs. A part of these programs generally offer customers with free samples and gifts after the birth of the baby and from there on every couple of months or say developmental stages of the baby.

I also happen to receive my coupon after the birth of my baby for the "Glückskind" welcome box from drugstore dm.


And I am excited to share this box with you people as the contents of this box are quite useful and comes very handy for short travels. But before I come to the contents, I must say dm did a very good job in creating this box, which in the shape of a small suitcase/luggage bag. Everything from colour to the pattern on the box is so charming and matches perfectly to the bright and colourful baby's world.

So here's a look at the contents of this box.

  • Babylove (dm's own brand) premium diapers in size mini (3-6 kg)
  • Pampers sensitive baby wipes travel size containing 12 wipes
  • Lansinoh breast-feeding pads (2 pieces)
  • NUK pacifier ideal for babies up to 6 months
  • Rotbäckchen Mama Eisen+ (iron syrup for mommies), 30 ml
  • Weleda Granatapfel (pomegranate) Lotion,  20 ml
  • Bübchen (Nestle's brand) Milk for babies, 50 ml
  • Penaten (from house of Jhonson&Jhonson) multi-purpose cream for babies, 25 ml
  • Sargotan hygien wipes
  • Durex condom
  • A big Coupon block ideal for all family members



On the whole, I find most of the contents are well suitable for babies-diaper bag or can be your companion for short journey's. The box in itself is made up off hardboard and can very-well be used to store your babies items. I use this box to store my babies first items- like his ultrasound photos, hand&foot imprints etc.. For us, It's a sweet-memory box and when my son grows up, we will gift him his first ever's. I am already getting goosebumps thinking about his reaction than but it's still a long way to go. Till them I will keep on collecting and storing his memories in this box.


At this point I thank, dm- drugstore for a such a pleasant welcome box. It's indeed a great effort. Keep up the good work! :-)


Subscribe to my blog for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment