Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Review: "Makeup Revolution" baked vivid highlighter

Hey beauties,

A healthy natural looking glow is what we all want while applying make-up. For that purpose we need a good highlighter. Now you all know, there are zillions of highlighter from different cosmetic companies are available in the market and it gets really difficult to choose the one appropriate for you. There are some of you who won't budge from their regular MAC's and THE BALM "Mary Louminizer's". And there are some beauties on budget who can't really afford to go that far off and spend a ton and just for them I have this review about the baked vivid highlighter from the house of Makeup Revolution cosmetics.


I had ordered it from the online shop kosmetik4less.de in the shade "golden lights". However, there are two more shades to choose from, namely, Peach lights and pink lights with peach and pink undertones respectively.

Coming to golden lights! 


Well in the pan it appear as a pearly white pressed powder with fine golden shimmer particles. It feels like satin and is quite good pigmented. You may use to highlight your inner corners of eyes, under brow bone (if you like shimmer there!) or you may even use it as an eyeshadow to add an extra bit of drama and oomph on your eyes.

Here are the swatches.

The one on the very left is just a single layer, in the middle are two layers and on the right is thrice the effect. So yo can see, it's easily build-able to give the optimal luminosity to your high points. I usually go with layering it twice! 

It has a fairly good longevity with lasting up to 5-6 hours and afterwards I just took off my makeup. On my warm skin tone, it does wonders and that too at a small price of 3.79 € for 7.5 g of product. At present it's my constant companion and use it every single day I wear make-up. Honestly, after having it, I don't find the urge to buy the higher end highlighters.

I recommend it highly to all you lovely beauties who are just freshers on the makeup side as well as to those who want to add on some more glamour to their collection. And my budget beauties, no I'm not forgetting you at all. You won't ever regret buying it...Trust me! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment